- Care Info
These delicate pink and white pastel shade orchids will bring a touch of tropics to any space. They could even add an alluring appeal to any wedding bouquet, table centrepiece or flower arrangement.
- Sweet Lady Pink Orchids
- Wrapped in clear cellophane
- Pot not included (sold separately).
*Please note the orchids pictured is the 15 stems.
Display is ilustration only, these orchids can be arranged by the recipient in floral foam in a pot or container or simply into a suitable vase.
Upon receiving your Beautiful fresh Cut orchids from Orchids By Post, here is how you need to care for them.
1. Open Box immediatley, handle the flowers carefully to avoid damaging the stems or blooms. After removing wrapping sleeve and water vials (vials are used for transit only to keep flowers fresh), refresh blooms with a spray of water mist if required.
2. Cut a half inch (approximately 1 cm) off the base of the orchid's stems, using a sharp knife or scissors. Cut the stems at an angle, which allow the flowers to absorb a great amount of water.
Mix flower food provided in 1L of fresh water, fill a clean vase more than half full with water or if you have a pot with floral foam fill carefully until foam is completely wet (add the water slowly in pot on the side of foam so it will soak water from bottom up, don’t pour directly on top of foam as this will leave centre dry) and then arrange the stems. Blooms should be kept away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
They will last longer at cooler room temperatures (best storing temperature is 50°- 60° Fahrenheit / 15°- 18°Celsius), but be careful as blooms can suffer from cool draft. (A cool draft is a moving air that is cooler than the ambient temperature, such as air from an open window on a cool day)
3. Trim stems and change water in vase twice a week or if arrnaged in Floar Foam just top up so water stays up to the lip of container, do the top up above a sink so it won't overspill on your furnuture.
4. ENJOY your Orchids they should last for minimum 7 days, if not let us know and we will replace them for free.
UK Mainland DPD Next Day Monday to Friday FREE Delivery on orders over £30.00 to ONE address if you have multiple orders in the check out with different delievry addresses, then each order needs to be over £30.00 to QUALIFY for FREE delivery. If below £30 a charge of £4.99 is applicable.
UK Mainland DPD Next Day Before 1 PM Monday to Friday from £9.99 per parcel up to 10KG not available for Saturday or Sunday.
UK Mainland DPD Next Day Saturday - Sunday from £7.99 per parcel up to 10KG.
Very pretty colour - soft pink. Perfect with blush pink bridesmaids dresses. Lovely fern fronds too. They have stayed fresh for a week so far despite being transported to and from the wedding.
Beautiful orchids, delivered on time. Also very nice customer service when I contacted them about the order. Recommended.
lovely orchids as all ways