- Care Info
Simple and elegant crisp white orchids.
- Jumbo White Orchids
- Wrapped in clear cellophane
- Pot not included (sold separately).
*Please note the orchids pictured is the 15 stems.
Display is ilustration only, these orchids can be arranged by the recipient in floral foam in a pot or container or simply into a suitable vase.
Upon receiving your Beautiful fresh Cut orchids from Orchids By Post, here is how you need to care for them.
1. Open Box immediatley, handle the flowers carefully to avoid damaging the stems or blooms. After removing wrapping sleeve and water vials (vials are used for transit only to keep flowers fresh), refresh blooms with a spray of water mist if required.
2. Cut a half inch (approximately 1 cm) off the base of the orchid's stems, using a sharp knife or scissors. Cut the stems at an angle, which allow the flowers to absorb a great amount of water.
Mix flower food provided in 1L of fresh water, fill a clean vase more than half full with water or if you have a pot with floral foam fill carefully until foam is completely wet (add the water slowly in pot on the side of foam so it will soak water from bottom up, don’t pour directly on top of foam as this will leave centre dry) and then arrange the stems. Blooms should be kept away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
They will last longer at cooler room temperatures (best storing temperature is 50°- 60° Fahrenheit / 15°- 18°Celsius), but be careful as blooms can suffer from cool draft. (A cool draft is a moving air that is cooler than the ambient temperature, such as air from an open window on a cool day)
3. Trim stems and change water in vase twice a week or if arrnaged in Floar Foam just top up so water stays up to the lip of container, do the top up above a sink so it won't overspill on your furnuture.
4. ENJOY your Orchids they should last for minimum 7 days, if not let us know and we will replace them for free.
UK Mainland DPD Next Day Monday to Friday FREE Delivery on orders over £30.00 to ONE address if you have multiple orders in the check out with different delievry addresses, then each order needs to be over £30.00 to QUALIFY for FREE delivery. If below £30 a charge of £4.99 is applicable.
UK Mainland DPD Next Day Before 1 PM Monday to Friday from £9.99 per parcel up to 10KG not available for Saturday or Sunday.
UK Mainland DPD Next Day Saturday - Sunday from £7.99 per parcel up to 10KG.
NI, Eire, IOM, Channel Islands, Scottish High & Isl from £9.99 per parcel Two day service 48Hrs deliveries Monday to Friday.
Zone 1 – Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany, Southern Ireland, France from £9.99 per parcel up to 10KG 2 day service 48 hrs deliveries Monday to Friday NO weekend delivery.
Zone 2 – Austria, Denmark from £11.99 per parcel up to 10KG 2-3 day service deliveries Monday to Friday NO weekend delivery.
Zone 3 –Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain from £17.99per parcel up to 10KG 2-3 day service deliveries Monday to Friday NO weekend delivery.
Flowers arrived on the correct day in good condition
The orchids arrived on time and in good condition. There were the number of stems indicated along with greenery. They looked really lovely as a bouquet (they were for a funeral). A little more expensive than rivals but they were exactly as shown. I did order more than I might have to get free delivery but actually that worked out for the better in the end.
Excellent service and top quality blooms - thank you
Perfect orchid stems of a good length with large flowers and extra green foliage
excellent strong and fresh flowers